Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certification:||UL 467, ISO9001, CE, SGS||Packaging:||Nylon Strip, Weave Strip, Iron Pallet Or Wooden Case, 3 Tons/pallets|
copper ground rod,
Chemical ground rod is made of copper(or steel) and filled high carbon ionic compound crystal inside.
1. Product performance and characteristics:
High carbon ionic compound crystal is filled inside the tube of KFWELD brand chemical ground rod with copper and steel on surface so as to make sure the best conducting performance and long life span .The filler inside the conductor includes special electro-ionic compound so it can absorbs water in the air and release the active electro-ionic into soils through deliquescence functions and combines with water in soil and air. So that it can promote slow release and resistance reduction outside the conductor and make sure resistance values are stable for long time. Compound inside the conductor will become colloid and transparent status step by step by chemical combination as time goes by. We can utilize the electrical conductivity from colloid compound to enable the entire system being in the ion exchange for a long time so that it has formed an ideal electrolytic ion earthing pole.
2. Chemical rod has below characteristics compared with traditional earthing construction process.
1) 2-1/8 (54mm) OD Type K copper pipe contains natural electrolytic salts that permeate into the surrounding soil, lowering resistivity
2) Available up to 20 feet (610cm) in continuous length and longer rods can be field assembled using 10 foot (305cm) sections
3) L-Shaped rods are installed horizontally in a trench where it is impractical to auger deep vertical holes
Easy connection to conductors using the pigtail (Up or Down orientation)
4) The Chemical Ground Electrode system is ideal for locations of high soil resistivity.
3. Product Type
|Product Model||Specification||Tail Wire (mm2*L)||Material||Type||PH|
|KF-CGRVD501500||Φ50*1500mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD502000||Φ50*2000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD503000||Φ50*3000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD521500||Φ52*1500mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD522000||Φ52*2000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD523000||Φ52*1300mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD541500||Φ54*1500mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD542000||Φ54*2000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRVD543000||Φ54*3000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||I type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRHL543000||Φ50*3000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||L type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRHL543000||Φ52*3000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||L type||7+5%|
|KF-CGRHL543000||Φ54*3000mm||70mm2*1000||Copper Pipe||L type||7+5%|
KFWELD Electrical Technology Co., LTD
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com