Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Material:||Cu,Al,Cu2O||Specification:||65g,90g,115g,150g,200g,250g, 300g, 350g.|
|Usage:||Exothermic Welding||Including:||One Copper Disc, Ignition Powder And Exothermic Welding Flux|
|Package:||Bag Or Plastic Bottle + Carton+wooden Case|
Exothermic Welding Powder using reducible metal compounds and reducing substances in certain proportion and made through a special process. The prowder is non-dangerous goods, physical properties, can be used in any mode of transport.
The exothermic welding powder is to melt the metal conductor through the high temperature produced by the oxidized metals in the reductive flux during the exothermic reducing reaction.
Exothermic Welding Powder is also called aluminium heat welding powder.Use proper exothermic fluxes to make the connection joints more solid and extend the using life.
|Part No.||Specifications||Part No.||Specifications|
This series of products include exothermic welding moulds, mould Handle clamp, exothermic welding powder and supporting operation tool kit.
Exothermic welding operation process:
1. Clean the joint of the mold and the welded conductor and place the welded conductor at the central position of the mold cavity;
2. Close the mold and arrange a metal protective ring at the bottom of the mold smelting furnace;
3. Pour in the hot fusion welding and spray pyrophoric powder on the surface, to the mold mouth, of the flux;
4. Cover the mould cover and ignite the pyrophoric powder at the mould mouth by using a burning torch;
5. The hot fusion melting flux is subjected to high temperature reaction in the mould after being ignited;
6. Open the mould after natural cooling when the reaction is finished.
Matters Needing Attention:
1. Unrelated person should not stay within 1.5 meters away from the operation site during construction.
2. Inflammable goods should not be placed within 1.5 meters away from the operation site during construction.
3. The operating personnel must put on heat-resisting working gloves.
4.The operating staff should not perform construction in front of the mouth of melted mold.
5. The operating staff should be at least 1.5 meters away from the melted mould immediately once the pyrophoric powder is ignited.
6. No one could contact the melted module directly after fusion welding is finished.
7. The melted module and the welded wire are cooled for 30 seconds after fusion welding is finished and then taken out by using a pincer.
8. Welded wire is subjected to insulation treatment only when the wire is completely cooled.
Exothermic welding type:
Bar to bar, bar to ground rod, bar to steel surface, cable tp bar, cable to cable, cable to ground rod, cable to re-bar, cable to steel surface, cable to rail, bolt to steel surface, one-joint.
Exothermic welding feature:
1. Current carrying capability from welding point is same as conductor with good conducting performance. After inspection, the DC resistance ratio and change rate are almost zero before and after welding. This is the level that any of the traditional welding method cannot be compared.
2. No need of resources from outside. It can be operated indoor and outdoor.
3. It won't be damaged by surge current. The test shows the conductor will be melted earlier than welding points when under high current impact in short period.
4. Corrosion or slack will not be produced from welding. As it is weld junction,no contact surface, no residual stress, junction is stable and reliable as long term conductive body.
5. As it is welding junction, connector and conductor are combined on molecular.So it has a good mechanical strength and is a permanent junction.
6. Equipment is simple, convenient and handy. The operation is easy and can be done.
KFWELD Electrical Technology Co., LTD
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org